This is the Archive of the Vermont Watercolor Society online newsletters from the old web site. It is for reference only.

Monday, May 21, 2007

VWS IMPORTANT! Corrections! 5-21-07

OOPS! I put the due date for sign-ups for the Spring Meeting as June 30. Make that MAY 30!! (Unless you want to arrive after the meeting…..)

So sorry….

A few other reminders, while I’m at it.

If you are picking up works at the Green Mountain Gallery, remember they are CLOSED tomorrow. (Tuesday.)

Ann McFarren, who looks after our show at the Cortina, sent me this additional reminder:

Thanks for the reminder to members to change artwork at Cortina . Also they need to remember to have mailing address and phone number info on attached slip for my records.If they haven't given me a biography I would appreciate that also.

Please extend a warm welcome another new member- Chase Delaney from Sharon, Vermont.

I hope that’s all the corrections for now.

Cindy Crawford
VWS President 2006-2007
www.vermontwatercolorsociety.com

No comments: